Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Steve

Default I need to see the lines of my avery 5966 in word for each lable

I can do a Ctrl + A and then make lines, but of course they print when I
print the lables. Is there a way to see the lines of each individual lable
without printing them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Table | Show Gridlines.