tgash tgash is offline
Junior Member

Default Importing from Excel

I have a table in Excel that I want to put into a word doc. but when I try to copy and paste (I knew it couldn't be that simple) it puts all the information into one cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Sounds like you're pasting into a table cell in Word. It should
work better if you paste into an empty paragraph in Word.