Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rock crushing engineer

Default I want a table in word to update as the excell table changes.

I have created a table in excell and inserted it into a word page. I would
like to table in the word document to update if i change the table in excell.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

Embed the Excel table as a link.

"rock crushing engineer" rock crushing
wrote in message ...
I have created a table in excell and inserted it into a word page. I would
like to table in the word document to update if i change the table in
excell.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rock crushing engineer

I have embedded the table as a link and just to check I changed the source
file and the table did not update in word.

wrote in message ...
I have created a table in excell and inserted it into a word page. I would
like to table in the word document to update if i change the table in
excell.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

Hard to diagnose on the information you've provided. The technique does work
(in general), so something is not set up correctly in your case.