Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vin Vin is offline

Default How can I change list levels automatically?

Help! How can I automatically change list levels? After I press Enter, it
goes from "I." to "II.", which is normal. After that, I try to hit Tab to go
to "A.", but it just makes a Tab, not a change in list levels. Is there a
setting I have to change? Thanks!