Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keenan Keenan is offline

Default MS Word Grammar Check

Word is detecting the word 'effected' as being used incorrectly in a sentence
and it should not be. The exact sentence is:

Any notice to be given under this Agreement shall be given in writing and
may be effected by personal delivery or hand delivery by courier, by
overnight reputable national courier, or by placing such in the United States
certified mail, return receipt requested.

Is there a way to disable grammar check from trying to correct this word
each and every time? This sentence is in a document we use repeatedly and
people keep trying to change it.

Thanks,