Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kasully kasully is offline

Default Mail merge with a hp tablet

Help! I am having trouble using mail merge to create lables with Office 2007
on my hp tablet. I discovered a workaround with Office 2003 for my tablet,
but it does not work on 2007. I only see one row of lables. The "update
labels" button gives me an error.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Replied to your other similar question.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"kasully" wrote in message
Help! I am having trouble using mail merge to create lables with Office
2007
on my hp tablet. I discovered a workaround with Office 2003 for my
tablet,
but it does not work on 2007. I only see one row of lables. The "update
labels" button gives me an error.

Office 2007 mail merge using hp tablet kasully Mailmerge 1 December 19th 07 06:03 PM
tablet forms johne Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 07 03:42 PM
cannot do a mail merge on a tablet pc help Wesley57 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 30th 05 12:53 PM
Can I use Ink in Word without a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 3 January 23rd 05 02:36 AM
How do I use Ink in Word w/o a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 1 January 22nd 05 11:10 PM