Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
VSlaybaugh VSlaybaugh is offline

Default Word merge not displaying the "Go to record" number correctly

I'm a user of Office on a network terminal of a business. Word 2003 was
working fine in merges until recently. On the merge tool bar, when the "Last
Record" button is pushed, the "Go to Record" number does not display
correctly if there are more than 100 records. If I have 373 records, it will
only display 37, leaving the last 3 off. If I have 212 records, it will only
display 21, leaving the last 2 off.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

This error was introduced in Word 2003 SP3 and has been reported to
Microsoft. I do not know when it will be resolved.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk