Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
decbowinstructor decbowinstructor is offline

Default Merging Outlook Contacts to A Word Envelope

I am operating in Windows XP Professional using Microsoft Office 2003
Professional. I am having difficulty getting the filed JOB TITLE from Outlook
to merge into Word. I set up the envelope to merge TITLE, FIRST NAME, LAST
NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE & JOB TITLE. When I tried to preview my
envelope, all the fields are merged except for JOB TITLE. If you have
knowledge about merging Outlook contacts to Word, please get back to me.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should avoid using the addressblock field and use the individual fields
that make up the address as you want it displayed. All the Outlook fields
are available if you merge from Outloook - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and