Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
fierylegs fierylegs is offline

Default My word froze and is asking for a product number

My microsoft word froze and now its asking me for a product number. Where do
I find this since word came preinstalled on my computer? My daughter is a
homeschooler and needs the computer alot for her classes especially word.

Please help!!

Thanks
fierylegs
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It sounds like what you have is a trial version of the software that has
expired.

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...1831033.aspx#5

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"fierylegs" wrote in message
My microsoft word froze and now its asking me for a product number. Where
do
I find this since word came preinstalled on my computer? My daughter is a
homeschooler and needs the computer alot for her classes especially word.

Please help!!

Thanks
fierylegs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If it really is a full OEM version that came with the computer, there should
be two labels stuck to your machine, one for Windows and the other for
Office both with the product keys. If it is absent, then it is a trial
version and likely it has time expired. As a full time student, she should
be able to get a very cheap academic version through her education
establishment.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP