Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default Envelope writting questions

When I am filling the envelope using a person and address that I have in my
Outlook 2007 Contacts, I do not get as a second line the Company Name of the
person addressed to. Also I would like to see the Title of the person (Mr.
or Mrs., I have these too in the Contact's name, but it is not showing in
the envelope) and also maybe the Job Title.

What or where are the settings so these are included when I write the
envelope?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the section 'Insert address from Outlook' at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm. There is also a list of available
fields at the end of that page.

You may find http://www.gmayor.com/EnvelopesAndLabels.htm useful.

Octavio wrote:
When I am filling the envelope using a person and address that I have
in my Outlook 2007 Contacts, I do not get as a second line the
Company Name of the person addressed to. Also I would like to see
the Title of the person (Mr. or Mrs., I have these too in the
Contact's name, but it is not showing in the envelope) and also maybe
the Job Title.
What or where are the settings so these are included when I write the
envelope?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

These links seem complicated and required a lot of searching for an answer
to my question.
And also, I am specifically looking for an answer to my question, not a lot
of other things like I see there in these links.
Most of us sometime do not have a lot of time for these promotional things.
If any one has a more direct answer, I will appreciate.
Or, do not Word provides a more specific answer to these things?
(Thanks Graham, if I do not see eventually a more straightforward answer,
then I will take a look at your site. Remember that some people are not
retired yet and they do not have a lot of time....)

Octavio wrote:
When I am filling the envelope using a person and address that I have
in my Outlook 2007 Contacts, I do not get as a second line the
Company Name of the person addressed to. Also I would like to see
the Title of the person (Mr. or Mrs., I have these too in the
Contact's name, but it is not showing in the envelope) and also maybe
the Job Title.
What or where are the settings so these are included when I write the
envelope?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sorry you are too lazy and we don't have time to write individual answers to
everyone. We are not paid Microsoft employees. We are volunteers and most of
us have other jobs to do. The FAQ that you were point to has all the answers
you need. If you need an individual answer, then you can call Microsoft and
get paid support.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Octavio wrote:
When I am filling the envelope using a person and address that I have
in my Outlook 2007 Contacts, I do not get as a second line the
Company Name of the person addressed to. Also I would like to see
the Title of the person (Mr. or Mrs., I have these too in the
Contact's name, but it is not showing in the envelope) and also maybe
the Job Title.
What or where are the settings so these are included when I write the
envelope?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Hey, Terry, please note that I am not a volunteer, and neither work for
Microsoft.
It seems that you don't like your volunteering position very much., or that
you are in bad mood today, or both. Since from your answer you seem to be
very busy with your other paid job, you should not be in this Newsgroup, to
begin with. If you were my paid employer, I would fire you for giving that
answer to a client.
You probably shall resign this advisory role that you have now.

Octavio wrote:
When I am filling the envelope using a person and address that I have
in my Outlook 2007 Contacts, I do not get as a second line the
Company Name of the person addressed to. Also I would like to see
the Title of the person (Mr. or Mrs., I have these too in the
Contact's name, but it is not showing in the envelope) and also maybe
the Job Title.
What or where are the settings so these are included when I write the
envelope?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You're not going to get any better answers with that attitude. You have
misunderstood the nature of these newsgroups. They are for peer support;
that means one user helping another. Some of us have taken the time and
effort to write up answers to the most frequently asked questions as Web
articles instead of repeating the same information over and over. The
advantage of a Web page is that it can include screen shots and other
features that these text only newsgroup posts can't. You will find the
information you need in the articles Graham pointed you to.

http://word.mvps.org