Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pjs pjs is offline

Default Creating a curved margin?

(Using Word 2003 with Windows XP)

Is there a simple way to create a curved left margin for a Word document? I
have some stationery with a blue crescent along the left side and would like
the document to follow the curve. Possible?

Thanks,

pjs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pjs pjs is offline

Thanks! And then just make the AutoShape invisible (no fill, no line) so it
won't print?

Final question: How do you anchor an image to a header? I couldn't find a
way to drag the anchor into the header, or link it via dialog box.

pjs

"pjs" wrote in message
(Using Word 2003 with Windows XP)

Is there a simple way to create a curved left margin for a Word document?
have some stationery with a blue crescent along the left side and would
like
the document to follow the curve. Possible?

Thanks,

pjs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pjs pjs is offline

Terrific. Thanks so much. (I tried an Internet search before posting my
second question, but didn't get anywhere.) This tip is excellent, and useful
waaay beyond this single problem.

pjs