Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yabahoobs Yabahoobs is offline

Default How do I change the location and ORIENTATION of the page number ontwo LANDSCAPE pages the middle of a 100 page document ?

Please help ! I am desperate here
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Show Headers & Footers, go to the first one in the Section that's in
landscape format, unclick Same as Previous, go to the first one in the
following Section and unclick Same as Previous. Go back to the
landscape one and make the changes you need. (Hopefully the header in
the 3rd section hasn't changed, but go make sure you don't have to fix
it.)

On Sep 29, 2:20 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Please help ! I am desperate here

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement