Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jar Jar is offline

Default words skip around

When I try to type in word, the letters skip all over the place. They will
skip back and begin in the last sentence or in the middle of the last word.
It's impossible to type anything. I'm fairly new to the computer and don't
know all the lingo. Please help
--
jar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP Ben M. Schorr - MVP is offline

If you're using a laptop be careful that your palms aren't brushing
against the touchpad as you type.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

:

Skip record if... dmaka1986 Mailmerge 1 January 15th 09 11:22 PM
Skip if duplicate Sparkie Mailmerge 3 March 6th 08 10:26 AM
Skip if - Fill-in Pierre Mailmerge 3 March 1st 08 10:28 PM
Skip Record If JJRedick Microsoft Word Help 1 September 16th 07 02:03 PM
Skip Record If? B Mailmerge 8 May 31st 06 04:17 PM