Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AlJones AlJones is offline

Default WOORDRMR

Using Word 2003, I've tried to install the WordRMR add-in (version 1.1.3
from MS Website) but it fails to appear on the menu bar ( as promised )

Graham, on another site, you ssuggest a look at your web site - can't find
anything there, and all other references I see indicate it should install
without problems, any suggestions??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AlJones AlJones is offline

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:17:06 -0600, AlJones wrote:

Using Word 2003, I've tried to install the WordRMR add-in (version 1.1.3
from MS Website) but it fails to appear on the menu bar ( as promised )

Graham, on another site, you ssuggest a look at your web site - can't find
anything there, and all other references I see indicate it should install
without problems, any suggestions??

No comments, no help?? Any ideas?? //al
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you mean me, I have no idea, nor do I recall suggesting someone should
look at my web site in relation to this issue, as I have nothing on my web
site relating to this - see
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...loads/rmr.aspx and the
support page from that link. Furthermore I only post via NNTP -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm so I have no idea what sites my replies
are currently reflected in. I do know that Microsoft's site is completely
screwed, so messages are not appearing there at the moment.

AlJones wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:17:06 -0600, AlJones wrote:

Using Word 2003, I've tried to install the WordRMR add-in (version
1.1.3 from MS Website) but it fails to appear on the menu bar ( as
promised )

Graham, on another site, you ssuggest a look at your web site -
can't find anything there, and all other references I see indicate
it should install without problems, any suggestions??

No comments, no help?? Any ideas?? //al

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Apparently someone at Microsoft has found what was breaking the NNTP link
and so the floodgate of replies to earlier posts should now have opened for
those who access via the web portal..

AlJones wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:17:06 -0600, AlJones wrote:

Using Word 2003, I've tried to install the WordRMR add-in (version
1.1.3 from MS Website) but it fails to appear on the menu bar ( as
promised )

Graham, on another site, you ssuggest a look at your web site -
can't find anything there, and all other references I see indicate
it should install without problems, any suggestions??

No comments, no help?? Any ideas?? //al

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AlJones AlJones is offline

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:30:48 +0200, Graham Mayor wrote:

If you mean me, I have no idea, nor do I recall suggesting someone should
look at my web site in relation to this issue, as I have nothing on my web
site relating to this - see
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...loads/rmr.aspx and the
support page from that link. Furthermore I only post via NNTP -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm so I have no idea what sites my replies
are currently reflected in. I do know that Microsoft's site is completely
screwed, so messages are not appearing there at the moment.

Graham, What I found was:
http://www.techtalkz.com/microsoft-o...-ms-vista.html

which I now realize is your signature block - minus the links; I was
desperate ?? enough to think that might hae been your suggestion.

Oh well, Overdrive for some reason keeps coming up with css errors when I
try to convert them ( the books ) was hoping that I could uses WordRMR
instead.

//al