Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How to define a style to include built-in text?

I need a style that has its own text. For example, Caution_Head would say
"Caution" without my having to type it. I don't see where this is entered in
the style dialog. Thanks for any tips.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The only way to do this is as a "bullet." See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA.htm (Word 2003 and earlier) or
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA2007.htm, as appropriate.

http://word.mvps.org