Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Msg: "Some features ... not supported by Word 97"

On some documents, when I save I'm interrupted by the message "Some of the
features in this document aren't supported by Microsoft Word 97". I want to
answer "SO WHAT?" but maybe I could do something constructive to stop these.
Anyone have a way to do it?

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN