Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave[_14_] Dave[_14_] is offline

Default Word Pages

Word 2003

I have an 82 page Word Document (dump from an Access report).

I would like to change this into 82 separate documents (Each page in the
original document is its own page in the new documents). Any easy way to do
that?

Thanks

Dave

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4633 (20091124) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Apart from the obvious copy/paste scenario, you could also look at the
foolowing article that includes information on how to split a document. You
may need to add some indicators but with find repalce this could be sone
relatively quickly.
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm see the "Split the single
merged document into separate letters." section down near the bottom of the
article.

Hope this helps
DeanH

.