Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
napgran napgran is offline

Default Where are the forward and back arrows or equivalent in Word 2007?

i CANNOT FIND HOW TO MOVE PAGES FORWARS AND BACKWARDS.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+Page Down/Up ?

napgran wrote:
i CANNOT FIND HOW TO MOVE PAGES FORWARS AND BACKWARDS.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"napgran" wrote in message
i CANNOT FIND HOW TO MOVE PAGES FORWARS AND BACKWARDS.
Thank you

I think you need to be a bit more explicit on what you are trying to do.
Word is not a web browser...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Where are the forward and back arrows or equivalent in Word 20

My crystal ball thinks the OP is asking about the old Web toolbar, which I
believe is no longer available in 2007 as such, what is the alternative?
DeanH

"Gordon" wrote:

"napgran" wrote in message
i CANNOT FIND HOW TO MOVE PAGES FORWARS AND BACKWARDS.
Thank you

I think you need to be a bit more explicit on what you are trying to do.
Word is not a web browser...

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The forward and back buttons can be added to the Quick Access Toolbar
by using the Customize dialog. They're in the Commands Not In the
Ribbon category (or All Commands).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman