Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sandrajeanford sandrajeanford is offline

Default How do I set up email in MS Office Home and Student 2007?

Cannot figure out how to initiate Microsoft Outlook and I keep seeing people
say go to your internet options and make sure you have the right mail client
set-up or whatever, they never actually tell you what set-up to use and that
is exactly the information I desparately need! Don't even know if I can find
my way back to this website (I have been searching everywhere!) so my email
address is:

if anyone out there can help me.

Another odd thing is, when emailing I have no options to use bold,
underline, font size or color or anything. Never ran into that before!?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You didn't get Outlook with Office Hone and Student 2007. You will have to
use Outlook Express, Windows Mail, or another program.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sandrajeanford" wrote in message
Cannot figure out how to initiate Microsoft Outlook and I keep seeing
people
say go to your internet options and make sure you have the right mail
client
set-up or whatever, they never actually tell you what set-up to use and
that
is exactly the information I desparately need! Don't even know if I can
find
my way back to this website (I have been searching everywhere!) so my
email
address is:

if anyone out there can help me.

Another odd thing is, when emailing I have no options to use bold,
underline, font size or color or anything. Never ran into that before!?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You purchased the wrong version of Office 2007 if you need Outlook. Try
Windows Live Mail instead.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP