Ian S

Default How do I insert a CE symbol with the curved E

I think you'll have to describe this a little more fully. What does the CE
symbol stand for? What do you mean by "curved"?

"Ian S" wrote in message
news

Graham Mayor

It's European standards mark - see
http://www.csa-europe.org/english/st...ean_standards/
I have not seen a font set that contains it - It shouldn't be too hard to
cobble a graphic up as an autocorrect to do the job.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I think you'll have to describe this a little more fully. What does
the CE symbol stand for? What do you mean by "curved"?

"Ian S" wrote in message
news