Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Noel

Default Repeated Text boxes

I want to creat a group of about 10sdame shape text boxes, what is the
easiest way to do this rather than labouriuosly cretaing each individual text
box

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Create one and save it as an autotext entry.

Noel wrote:
I want to creat a group of about 10sdame shape text boxes, what is
the easiest way to do this rather than labouriuosly cretaing each
individual text box

Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
How do I move a text box that has graphics and other text boxes crystal Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 06:11 AM
Enable rotate text boxes in Word shadetree1930 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 05 10:26 AM
text boxes KK New Users 1 March 17th 05 10:11 PM
Text boxes in Word Bunger Microsoft Word Help 7 February 14th 05 05:47 PM