Kajo

Default Please help!! Calculating in a table

Hi!
I've got a problem that I hope someone could help me with!!!
I want word97 to make a calculation when someone fill in the numbers in a
table. I've got a form that's secured and when they fill in the numbers
nothing happens. How can I change this??? I've tried a numer of things but a
can't figure this one out!
Greg Maxey

Kajo,

Word must be told to calculate. You can do this in several ways. It sounds
like that you are using a protected form with form fields. Double click
each formfield that contains one of your variables and check the box
"calculate on exit"

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support