LindaCoedy

Default Field

I have a field in a table that is a date field and called expiry date. At
the end of my table is another date field called expiry date, plus one year.
Is there any way I can put a formula in the second date field so that it
automatically updates this field to read the date, plus one year. Thanking
you in advance.
macropod

Hi Linda,

For a 'tutorial' with examples of how you can do this and much more than you
ever thought you might want to with dates and times, all using Word fields,
download the Word document at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
(url all one line)

Cheers

"LindaCoedy" wrote in message
I have a field in a table that is a date field and called expiry date. At
the end of my table is another date field called expiry date, plus one

year.
Is there any way I can put a formula in the second date field so that it
automatically updates this field to read the date, plus one year.

Thanking
you in advance.

---