Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default Moving the 'Find' icon in Word 2003

Hi

Can I have the 'Find' icon under the edit menu always appearing on my open
document so that have easy access to it? I'm sure I used to be able to have
the binoclulars showing whenever I opened a new document so that I could
click on it without having to locate it in the Edit menu.
--
Jackie D