Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
patentpilot patentpilot is offline

Default Page Number Inserts Watermark

When I do Insert, Page Numbers, to put page numbers in the header but
not on page one, I automatically get a DRAFT watermark on page one.
I have word:mac 2004. OS X 10.4.8.
TIA!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Side note:

There are also MacOffice specific forums where you find many more Mac
users. Sometimes the answers are the same as for Windows Word (as in
this case), but not always.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord,
MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups