Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maryam Ghaffarian Maryam Ghaffarian is offline

Default how to write numbers in Arabic language

I do not know how to write numbers in Arabic or Farsi language in Microsoft
office Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Insert Symbol dialog, if you select Unicode (Hex) in the "from:"
pulldown and then select "Arabic" from the "Subset:" pulldown, you will
probably find what you are looking for in Arabic.

I am not sure about Farsi. You will probably need to obtain a Farsi font
for that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Maryam Ghaffarian" Maryam wrote in
message ...
I do not know how to write numbers in Arabic or Farsi language in Microsoft
office Word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maryam Ghaffarian[_2_] Maryam Ghaffarian[_2_] is offline

dear Doug,

I found it in the "word options" part, in the "advanced" tab and in the part
of "numeral" I selected "Hindi" , and my problem was solved. any way, thank u
so much for responding to me.