Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BCClocks BCClocks is offline

Default Mailing Labels - Show all pages

I set up a mail merge to print 66 labels (30/page) and the result only shows
one page to review and print. How can I have all the pages show at the same
time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

BCClocks wrote:
I set up a mail merge to print 66 labels (30/page) and the result
only shows one page to review and print. How can I have all the
pages show at the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BCClocks BCClocks is offline

Thanks for the suggestion. I followed the 6 steps Word gives me to prepare
my labels, all the way through the "print" command. It prints all the labels
(3 pages) but I cannot display all three pages to review unless I step
through each listing. Is there a way I can scroll through the three pages as
I would in a standard Word document?

BCClocks wrote:
I set up a mail merge to print 66 labels (30/page) and the result
only shows one page to review and print. How can I have all the
pages show at the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You probably need to /merge/ to a new document first, then review that, then
/print/ that document.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

BCClocks wrote:
I set up a mail merge to print 66 labels (30/page) and the result
only shows one page to review and print. How can I have all the
pages show at the same time?

Mailing Labels vwdrv1 Microsoft Word Help 5 November 17th 06 03:19 PM
sheet of mailing labels with three columns, 10 labels per page virginia Mailmerge 2 August 25th 06 06:26 AM
Mailing labels mbparks Mailmerge 1 April 5th 05 08:31 AM
mailing labels tedkilroy New Users 1 February 9th 05 11:09 PM
Mailing labels William Wolfe Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 02:05 PM