Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tmssupport tmssupport is offline

Default start Word and Mail Merge the data from excel,start to send print,

customer PC having Mail Merge cause the System to reboot.
Problem: When she run the Membership program on reminder, the program will
export the data to Excel, they will start Word and Mail Merge the data from
Excel.
When she start to send print, the system will restart.

pls help me hurry!urgent

best reagrd
jason tan
)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Given that we don't know anything about the third party application, the
data it creates or how it interfaces with Word, how do you propose we help?
What happens if instead of merging to print she merges to a new document and
prints that?