Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kasully kasully is offline

Default Office 2007 mail merge using hp tablet

I discovered the workaround for successfully using mail merge to update
lables when using Office 2003. Now that I have updated to Office 2007, the
previous workaround does not help. I can only get one row of labels to
update and display correctly. Is there something different that will work
with Office 2007 on the hp tablets?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See if the macros at

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm