Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jaci Jaci is offline

Default Cannot get label document though show gridlines is ticked

Going through Tools- Letters and Mailings-Labels, when I click on labels a
label document should come up but doesn't although I have show gridlines
ticked. I have tried everything to print labels to sent by Christmas cards
but cannot even get the Avery labels to come up, it is just not working. Has
anyone any suggestions please. I use Microsoft Word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are you sure that Table Show gridlines is checked *when the table document
is on screen*.
You don't actually have to have the gridlines displayed to use the document
as a table. Simply insert your fields in the top left of the page. The merge
wizard or merge toolbar will do the rest
Isn't Christmas Eve a bit late for thinking about sending your Christmas
cards?