Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pepi 12 Pepi 12 is offline

Default transfer address file from works to 2007 word

my operating system is works professional, i want to transfer my address book
into word 2007. can anyone assist me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word will not work with Works database files. You need to export the data
from Works into some suitable format, such as comma delimited text.

Word uses the Oulook contacts list as its address book and can import comma
delimited text files.