macropod

Hi Oyvind,

You should be able to unlink all of the images via Ctrl-A to select the
whole document, then Ctrl-Shift-F9. This unlinks every filed in the document
though (eg TOC, cross-references, etc), so you might want to restrict its
operation by selecting only those portions of the document that have the
images without also having other links that you want to preserve.

Cheers

"?yvind Blom" wrote in message
om...
I have a word document with 150 pages and 250 images. All the images
are linked from a sub-directory to the document and not saved within
the file.

I need to break up this word file into about 80 separate ones for
publishing in Sharepoint.

Is there an easy way to save all images within the document and remove
the link to images from the sub directory ?? Or do I have to take each
image separatly ?? (A job that will take about a week, because each
image jumps around when removing the link) Is Word 2003 any better
here ??

Grateful for any help.

Oyvind