Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dino dino is offline

Default How do I remove the "bold" formatting from line numbering?

When I apply line numbering to a document, the line numbers are in bold. How
do I prevent this from happening?
--
dino
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

The formatting of the line numbers is defined in the character style named
"Line Number". You need to modify that style to remove the bold formatting.

Remember to turn on "Add to template" in the Modify Style dialog box if you
want the change to be saved in the attached template.

If you need help on modifying styles, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg