Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Karen Karen is offline

Default Unable to insert page numbers

I am using Office 2007 Trial version. I can't insert page numbers because the
selection under botton of page is greyed out. Also my selection for both
save header & footer gallery is greyed out. I had this problem with the beta
tech/refresh but corrected it with the deletion of the building blocks. I
thought this would have been corrected in the trial. What do I need to do.
Help!
--
karen t