Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derick[_2_] Derick[_2_] is offline

Default MSO.MSP

HI JoAnn
Yes I am trying to install from my Office 2003 disk
--
Thanks

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

How are you trying to install the programs? From a disk?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Derick" wrote in message
Hi
I tried to load some more units of my Office 2003 but every time try I get
message that states, "please select where from MSO.MSP is to be
downloaded".
I got that Pi%*"&* off with this that I uninstalled the whole Office 2003
then tried to load Office 2003 but I still get thia message about MSO.MSP.
Can anyone heeeeeelp Pleeeeease
--
Thanks