Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Creating forms

It is better to start a new thread for a new question rather than hijack
another similar thread. In this case, put your form fields into (borderless)
table cells of fixed dimensions and then the content cannot move the rest of
the text.

Louise wrote:
Hi all

I have created a form and have entered all the necessary text fields
and protected the form. The actual fields work fine, however, when
users enter details into the fields, it 'pushes' any other text and
fields on the same line across the screen.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thank you.
Louise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise

What do you mean 'hijack another similar thread'?? I did start a new
question...?

How do you fix dimensions of table cells?

Louise wrote:
Hi all

I have created a form and have entered all the necessary text fields
and protected the form. The actual fields work fine, however, when
users enter details into the fields, it 'pushes' any other text and
fields on the same line across the screen.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thank you.
Louise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Your message is appended to a similar thread start date 13 Jan.

Table Table Properties Row specify height as exactly the size you
want.
Table Autofit Fixed Column Width.

Louise wrote:
Hi all

I have created a form and have entered all the necessary text fields
and protected the form. The actual fields work fine, however, when
users enter details into the fields, it 'pushes' any other text and
fields on the same line across the screen.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thank you.
Louise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise

Don't know why/how it's appended to another message, I created a new thread
as I always do.

Thanks for help...

Louise wrote:
Hi all

I have created a form and have entered all the necessary text fields
and protected the form. The actual fields work fine, however, when
users enter details into the fields, it 'pushes' any other text and
fields on the same line across the screen.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thank you.
Louise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's probably operating the same as Outlook Express. If I Show All Messages
in OE instead of using Hide Read Messages, I also see this post (obviously
new, given the absence of Re appended to an old thread. If the subject
line is the same, OE decides it's the same thread.

Creating forms Joe Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 06 11:37 PM
A good tutorial on creating forms tosime Page Layout 1 November 21st 05 11:04 PM
Help - creating forms and formulas in Word Cindy Meister Microsoft Word Help 0 August 10th 05 02:08 PM
Help - creating forms and formulas in Word Cindy Meister Mailmerge 0 August 10th 05 02:08 PM
Creating forms; drop down lists harry Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 06:45 PM