Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poppa Rotzee Poppa Rotzee is offline

Default Macro Security Settings

When I open Word 2007 I get a "macro" error. I have to click the error
message about 4 or 5 times before it goes away. Then when I open a file I
have to go through the same thing again. I printed out the suggestions about
"Trust center" to make it stop, disabled macros but that doesn't make any
difference. How can I make this annoying error go away and never come back
again? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

What is the error exactly?
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"Poppa Rotzee" wrote in message
When I open Word 2007 I get a "macro" error. I have to click the error
message about 4 or 5 times before it goes away. Then when I open a file I
have to go through the same thing again. I printed out the suggestions
about "Trust center" to make it stop, disabled macros but that doesn't
make any difference. How can I make this annoying error go away and never
come back again? Thanks.

Macro Security ? GaijinSue Microsoft Word Help 2 March 7th 06 06:10 PM
Macro Security Dan Mailmerge 5 January 5th 06 10:37 AM
Macro Security JD Microsoft Word Help 11 April 24th 05 03:02 PM
I need to change security settings for Macros Heather Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 05 12:57 PM
Save As is not working due to macro security settings Craig Meritz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 03:53 AM