Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RealCav

Default How should I save a document that is just one big banner page to .

I want to print a 17" x NN" page. I don't have such a printer so I want to
save my Word file to take to an office service company that can print it.
However, when I configure the Word document, the Word program won't show me
print preview because the program assumes I want to use my local printer and
the program displays a message saying that "the margins are outside the
printable area".

How do others handle this?