Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Danny Danny is offline

Default How can I type on pre-set lines?

I'm just typing a list of teams and I have made lines for each team to send
to someone to fill in with names. But when you go to type of course the
lines move around. How do I send a pre-set form where all a person has to do
is type on the line and move to the next name?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

http://word.mvps.org