Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
missj7

Default my apartment has mold but managers dont care, why?

Hello

i live in an apt & have mold in my bedroom growing as mushrooms! i spoke
with the management recently but got no reponse as to whether they have even
been in here to look at it yet and i have no camera to take a photo.i did
however manage to get an image of them on my cell phone camera .. i am hoping
not to upset these people & not have a place to live as they are not too
friendly here and i have only been here 3 months...can anyone tell me what my
rights are?one morning i awoke & my nose started bleeding as these mold
mushrooms are here in my bedroom where i spent most of my time. i've been
told to write a certified letter then wait 14 days which i have not done for
the reasons above...i would appreciate knowing what to do from here as i am
clearly upset and frustrated

i guess i just wanted to know whick template would help me best---maybe
there is one already and i just dont know how to find it. i looked at some of
them today but none seemed to address something like this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You need a lawyer, not a template!
This group is not concerned with document content.