Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michaelh42 michaelh42 is offline

Default File Conversion - ~$ALMAPP error message

Hi All,
When I open word or other office program I am receiving this error message.
i am not opening any old file just the program. I am running Office 2003 on
Windows XP pro. I tried to repair office with the install option but that
did not work. If I close the message eveything is fine as far as I can tell.
This is just an annoyance I would like to remove. Help
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michaelh42 michaelh42 is offline

Hi Suzanne,
I did see your reply elsewhere. i did search before posting. I am not
opening any files, just opening the program with a new document. this
message also come up when I am opening Outlook. It seems to be a template
error