Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Norm75 Norm75 is offline

Default Double Spacing in labels & envelopes

I have a document of names and addresses from a friend (WORD 2007) which
looks normal on the page. However, when I go to put the addresses onto
envelopes or labels, the addresses look double spaced. I can't seem to get
them back to single space. I have checked the styles which turns out to be
Normal. I changed the style to "No Spacing" but that didn't change the label
double space formatting.

What am I missing? Help would sure be appreciated. BTW I am also using WORD
2007.

Norm.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Tm9ybTc1?=,

I have a document of names and addresses from a friend (WORD 2007) which
looks normal on the page. However, when I go to put the addresses onto
envelopes or labels, the addresses look double spaced. I can't seem to get
them back to single space. I have checked the styles which turns out to be
Normal. I changed the style to "No Spacing" but that didn't change the label
double space formatting.

What am I missing? Help would sure be appreciated. BTW I am also using WORD
2007.

How are you proceeding when you "put the addresses onto envelopes or labels"?
Please list the exact steps.

Are these lists you're getting in a table? Or just typed on the page?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)