Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zora Zora is offline

Default invalid product key

Hi, my 25 day trail has expired and i have the full product installed onto my
computer. Every time i put in my product key it says "The key is incorrect.
Verify that you have the correct key, and then retype it."
I have the correct product key and it still is saying this.
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

A common problem is mistaking 0s and Os. Are you positive you're typing the
correct numbers/letters?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Zora" wrote in message
Hi, my 25 day trail has expired and i have the full product installed onto
my
computer. Every time i put in my product key it says "The key is
incorrect.
Verify that you have the correct key, and then retype it."
I have the correct product key and it still is saying this.
Can someone help me?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you using a product key for the exact same edition?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]