Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jason Jason is offline

Default combine lettermerge with catalogmerge

Hi,

Is it possible to do a lettermerge with a catalogmerge in office 2000?

I want to create a letter with a reference list.

Example:

name : whatever
address : whatever

table with the reference list
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Word isn't designed to do this - if possible, use a Report generator
designed to do it (e.g. the one in Access).

Or try e.g.

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

and/or

Peter Jamieson