Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Linda S. Linda S. is offline

Default Mail Merge Trouble

I have created a updated duplicate Excel Address file from an exsistising
file, when I try using the Mail Merge to create labels, it will not use the
duplicate file. Why not? How do I change this? Also, I have made changes
to the original file that the Mail Merge does not acknowedge. The address
changes will not show on the Mail Merge file chosen to print
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?TGluZGEgUy4=?=,

I have created a updated duplicate Excel Address file from an exsistising
file, when I try using the Mail Merge to create labels, it will not use the
duplicate file. Why not? How do I change this? Also, I have made changes
to the original file that the Mail Merge does not acknowedge. The address
changes will not show on the Mail Merge file chosen to print

You need to tell us the version of Word with which you're having difficulties.

Did you go through the steps to select this new file as the data source?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org