Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mtm mtm is offline

Default Extra line when printing evelopes with return address

When printing a standard size 10 envelope with a return address, I get a
large black line (about 3/16in.) down the left side of the envelope. If I
omit the return address there is no line. If I delete the return address and
print with the return address field blank it will print with no line. If I
print with any characters in the return address field I will get this
obnoxious line.

Also, this is a new development. I recently added an APC battery back up,
but uninstalled the software a few days after installing it. The APC monitor
seemed to be interferring with the wireless adapter monitor.