Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shirlea shirlea is offline

Default how do I save a micrsoft publisher file into microsoft word?

I have a custom template with 1 or 2 picture page with frame that was made
using microsoft publisher and can not get word to read it.
Can this file be saved somehow in microsoft word?
My boss hates microsoft publisher.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You boss needs to understand that those two programs serve different
purposes.

You're going to lose something in the translation. Your best solution is to
learn how to do what the boss wants with Word.

(I'm going to be kind and not give my opinion about someone who "hates" a
program. Chances are he's never tried to use it and doesn't want to show his
ignorance. Or has tried to use it and is too dense to figure out how. Oh
darn - I wasn't going to give my opinion, was i?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]