Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
srw srw is offline

Default Changing ruler bar appearance

I have just upgraded from Word 2000 to 2003 and the ruler bars are driving me
nuts. Rather than numbers I would just like to have the tic marks. Can this
be changed. Also, at the bottom it doesn't show me what line I am on (on any
particular page). How do I fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Shona