Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gaylin Gaylin is offline

Default tabs in Word don't copy to messages in Outlook

Hi!

Each week I create a message in Word to send to my Spanish Club. It often
consists of lists of words in columns created using tabs. Looks great in
Word.

Then I copy and paste the document into Outlook and send the e-mail out to a
large group (including myself). When I get a copy back the columns are all
squiggly -- they no longer line up. Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

Gaylin