Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danka

Default MSWord Fill-in Form on Excell Form

Hello:

I am wondering which would be more suitable for creation a form with a table
containing multiple rows: MSword or Excel form. I was planning to place
MSWord Fill-in form (doc file) on intranet so people can download it, fill-it
up and email back as an attachment. Word form would be protected and have
email button placed on the form. Can I expect any problem with this method?
Also, should I place .dot or .doc file in the intranet folder.

I would appreciate your response.
--
danka
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danka

Hello:

The subject should be MsWord OR Excel form.
--
danka